2021 Yankee Farm Credit Calendar Contest
We hope you are enjoying our 2020 calendar. we are appreciative of the many folks that took time to submit pictures. We would like to ask for your help with creating another photo calendar for next year!
Here are some ideas of what we would like to see:
- Photos that show multi-generations. We pride ourselves on building relationships that last generations and would like to see pictures of generations working together.
- Planting, timber, irrigation, livestock or harvest scenes
- Industry shots of vineyard, timber operations or farms, maple operations, etc.
- Action of fun shots in the fields, forests, barns, etc.
- Seasonal photos, such as holiday decorations, 4th of July events, pumpkins, winter scenes, etc.
- Country fairs, roadside markets or farmers markets
- 4-H or FFA events
- Surprise us!
- Photo must be taken in our territory (Vermont; Clinton and Essex Counties in New York; Coös, Grafton, Sullivan or Cheshire Counties in New Hampshire);
- Photos should have horizontal orientation
- Digital photos of 1 megapixel or higher are preferred, but we will accept print photos also. We love variety so color, black and white, etc. will all be considered.
- Entries must be accompanied by the Calendar Submission form.
- Images become the property of Yankee Farm Credit, print photos that are chosen as winners will be copied and the originals returned, digitals will not be returned.
- Parties submitting photos certify that they have permission of all individuals shown in each photo and all individuals owning property shown in each photo.
Deadline to submit a photo is September 1, 2020. We’ll choose 13 photos from the submissions for prizes.
Please submit all photos to Erika Quick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Any submissions to the photo contest may be made public by use in our calendar, on our website or on our Facebook page.