You need a lender that understands why you need financing and what it will do for your business. We tailor our terms to meet your unique cash flow based on your farm business type.
Yankee loan advantages
- Competitive interest rates (we offer fixed, variable or a combination of both)
- On-farm service
- Seasoned, knowledgeable staff who are experts in agricultural finance
- Flexible terms matched to your seasonal income
- Revolving and non-revolving lines of credit
- Patronage refunds that may reduce your effective interest rate
- Operating loans for production costs where income and expenses are seasonal
- Capital loans for machinery, vehicles, equipment, livestock, buildings and improvements
- Long-term real estate loans for the purchase of real estate, buildings and improvements
- Country home loans to build, purchase, improve, remodel or refinance an existing home in the country
Other loan programs
Young, Beginning, Small, and Minority Farmer Program
The demands for capital and financial management make starting a new agricultural business difficult. We offer special loans and financial services to young, beginning, small, and minority farmers with a solid business plan, likely potential for success and a willingness to work hard.
Guaranteed Loan Program
We'll help you prepare and submit an application to the Farm Services Agency (FSA) for a guaranteed loan if your financial picture is not all that it could be. You'll need to meet FSA conditions to be approved for a loan.
Yankee Farm Credit is an equal housing lender.